Kicking off summer 2013 we have an issue that is sure to keep your interest, from beginning to end. Click on the cover below to get reading.
- Whoa, Neighbour: How privately managed forest land owners broke the social contract by Carrie Saxifrage (rebutting the article Public attention for private forests published last issue)
- Community Forests in BC: Lessons from Abroad by Reem Hajjar, M. Fernanda Tomaselli and Robert Kozak
- Generating revenue from carbon credit sales- by Alyden Donnelly
- Mountain Pine Beetle – A Nation Involved - By Erica Samis and Brenda Eeglon
- and the usual; regional updates and our forest health, notes from the field and safety columns
Thanks to our contributing authors for providing the content for another interesting and informative issue!
If you would like to respond to something you've read, or submit an original piece, email email@example.com. Photos and manuscripts for the next issue must be submitted by Sept. 6th.
Here's to a safe, productive summer!
Note to readers: Whoa, Neighbour: How private managed forest land owners broke the social contract is published in long form on our home page. A slightly abridged version is published in the full pdf issue.