Our Carbon themed Fall 2012 issue can now be viewed here. Just click on the image of the cover and get reading!
Thanks to all of our contributors who provided this issue's interesting content. Read below for a sneak peak at some of the articles we have compiled for you this time around;
- Fossil fuel tarrifs and forest carbon offsets
- Enabling carbon credit funded restoration of the beetle forest; is it possible?
- New Zealand's Permanent Forest Sink Initaitve
- Gold Standard and FSC land-use carbon powerhouse has high relevance for Canadian forest sector
- Fighting alien invasions with phytosanitary standards
Enjoy these, along with our Forest Health, Regional Reports and Notes from the Field columns.
Thank you for your continued interest in the dialogue.